Views:11 Author:heyu Publish Time: 2020-02-22 Origin:Site
There are three simple ways to determine cutting focus in the industry:
1. Printing method: make the cutting head move from top to bottom, print with laser beam in the length of plastic plate, with the minimum printing diameter as the focus.
3. Blue spark method: remove the nozzle, blow air, and hit the pulse laser on the stainless steel plate, so that the cutting head moves from top to bottom, until the maximum blue spark is the focus.
2. Inclined plate method: use the plastic plate placed at an angle with the vertical axis to pull it horizontally to find the minimum position of the laser beam as the focus.
3. Do not stare at the laser processing operation.
Is the laser cutting machine dangerous to operate?
Laser cutting is a very environmentally friendly cutting method, generally speaking, there is no harm to the body.
What is the application scope of laser cutting machine?
Laser cutting machine is widely used in automobile manufacturing, kitchenware industry, sheet metal processing, advertising industry, machinery manufacturing, chassis cabinet, elevator manufacturing, fitness equipment and other industries because of its advantages such as wide cutting range, high cutting speed, narrow cutting seam, good cutting quality, small heat affected area and flexible processing.
What is the cutting thickness of laser cutting machine?
At present, the cutting thickness of laser cutting machine is generally less than 25 mm. Compared with other cutting methods, it has a significant advantage in cutting materials below 20 mm with accurate size. However, failure to follow an accurate safety control method will also cause personal injury or machine damage to the user.
At present, many manufacturers' machines have realized auto focusing. Among them, high-power CO2 laser and YAG laser are widely used in secret processing; fiber laser based on fiber-optic bit matrix has a significant advantage in reducing threshold, oscillating wavelength range, wavelength tunable function, etc., which has become a new technology in laser field. With the auto focus function, the processing efficiency of the laser cutting machine can be improved obviously: the perforation time of the thick plate is greatly reduced; when processing workpieces of different materials and thicknesses, the machine can automatically adjust the focus to the most appropriate position.
1. Be careful of flammable materials when using the machine.
What are the types of lasers and what are the differences between them?
At present, the lasers used in laser processing and manufacturing mainly include CO2 laser, YAG laser and fiber laser. Compared with ion cutting and oxygen cutting, laser cutting produces less dust, weak light and low noise.
What are the factors that affect the accuracy of laser cutting machine?
There are many factors that affect the accuracy of laser cutting, some of which are determined by the equipment itself, such as the accuracy of mechanical system, the degree of shock of worktable, the quality of laser beam, the influence of auxiliary gas and nozzle, etc.; some of which are inherent factors of materials, such as the physical and chemical properties of materials, the reflectivity of materials, etc.; some of which are based on the detailed processing objects and the quality requirements of users And make a choice, make corresponding adjustment, to determine the relevant parameters, such as output power, focus position, cutting speed and auxiliary gas.
2. During the operation of the machine, operators are not allowed to leave without permission to avoid unnecessary losses. The spot size after laser beam extraction is directly proportional to the focal length of the lens. What is the working principle of laser cutting machine?
Laser cutting is a kind of thermal cutting method which uses the focused high power density laser beam to irradiate the workpiece, to melt, vaporize, ablate or reach the burning point of the material in the irradiated area, and blow out the molten material by the high-speed air flow coaxial with the beam, and move the spot irradiating position through the numerical control mechanical system to cut the workpiece.
4. Do not store explosive and inflammable materials in the laser processing area. It is forbidden to observe the laser through the double cylinder telescope, microscope, magnifier, etc. Some materials are not allowed to be cut on the laser cutting machine, including foam core materials, any PVC materials, high reflective materials, etc.
How to find the focus of laser cutting machine?
Because the laser power density has a great influence on the cutting speed, the choice of the focus position is particularly important. Laser cutting machine leapion
The data are for reference only