Views:542 Author:heyu Publish Time: 2020-03-05 Origin:Site
The normal operation of CNC engraving machine is inseparable from daily maintenance. Today, we will talk about how to clean the dust on the guide rail of CNC engraving machine?
1. In order to ensure the high machining accuracy of the machine, the guide rail and linear shaft are one of the core parts of the equipment. Its guide rail and straight line are required to have high guiding accuracy and good movement stability. The function is to guide and support.
2. During the operation of the equipment, a large number of corrosive dust and smoke will be generated during the processing of the processed parts. Based on these smoke and dust temporarily accumulated on the surface of the guide rail and the linear axis, it has a great impact on the processing accuracy of the CNC engraving machine equipment, and will form corrosion points on the surface of the linear axis of the guide rail and shorten the service life of the equipment. In order to ensure the normal and stable operation of the machine and the processing quality of the products, the daily maintenance of the guide rail and the linear shaft should be done well. Note: please prepare dry cotton cloth and lubricating oil for cleaning guide rail.
3. In CX series, linear guide rail is used in X direction and roller guide rail is used in Y direction. The guide rail of engraving machine is divided into linear guide rail and roller guide rail.
4. Wipe with dry cotton cloth until it is bright and dust-free. Clean the guide rail of laser engraving machine: first move the laser head to the right (or left) to find the straight guide rail as shown in the above figure. Add a little lubricating oil (sewing oil can be used instead of engine oil) and slowly push the laser head of laser engraving machine left and right several times to make the lubricating oil evenly distributed.
5. Open the end covers on both sides of the machine and clean the roller guide rail of the engraving machine: move the crossbeam to the inside. Find the guide rail as shown in the figure above, wipe the contact between the guide rails on both sides and the roller with dry cotton cloth, and then move the beam to clean the rest.
The above is about how to clean the carving machine guide rail related issues, need to pay attention to the inner side of the guide rail cleaning and surface cleaning.leapion
The data are for reference only