Laser cutting machine
You are here: Home / News / The function of each structure of laser cutting equipment

The function of each structure of laser cutting equipment

Views:4     Author:heyu     Publish Time: 2020-03-31      Origin:Site

  The function of each structure of laser cutting equipment

  1. The laser power supply is the high voltage power supply for laser oscillation.

  2. Main equipment for laser oscillator to produce laser

  3. refraction mirror is used to guide the laser to the required direction. In order to keep the beam path from failure, all mirrors should be protected with protective covers.

  4. Cutting torch mainly includes gun body, focusing lens, auxiliary gas nozzle and other parts.

  5. The cutting working platform is used to place the cut workpiece, and can move correctly and accurately according to the control program, usually driven by the servo motor.

  6. The cutting torch driving device is used to drive the cutting torch along the x-axis and z-axis direction according to the program, which is composed of servo motor, screw rod and other driving parts.

  7. The numerical control device controls the movement of the cutting platform and the cutting torch, and also controls the output power of the laser.

  8. The operation panel is used to control the working process of the whole cutting device.

  9. Gas cylinder includes laser working medium gas cylinder and auxiliary gas cylinder, which are used to supplement working gas of laser oscillation and auxiliary gas for cutting

  10. The cooling water circulating device is used to cool the laser oscillator. Laser is a device that uses electric energy to convert into light energy. For example, the conversion efficiency of CO2 gas laser is generally

  20%, the remaining 80% of energy is converted into heat. The cooling water takes the extra heat away to keep the oscillator working properly.

  11. The air dryer is used to supply clean dry air to the laser oscillator and beam path, so as to maintain the normal operation of the path and the reflector.laser cutting machine


LASER Product Recommendations

The data are for reference only

  •  

LC Laser Cutting
& Engraving Machine

LC-MN Laser Cutting
& Engraving Machine
LF-ST Dual-use Sheet & Tube
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
LF-H Flatbed Fiber Laser
Cutting Machine
LF-STE Double platforms Sheet & Tube
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
LF-STP Enclosed Sheet & Tube
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
LF-E Entry-level Economy
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
LF-Mi High Precision
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
LF-PE Enclosed Protective
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
LF-T Tube fiber laser cutting machine
LC-Mi-Mini-Laser-Engraving

LF-EX Exchange Platform
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine

LF-AT-Automatic-loading-tube

About Us

Contact Us

  Tel : +86-531-8898-2620
   Email : info@leapion.com
Copyright  2019 Shandong Leapion Machinery Co,.Ltd.  All Rights Reserved.