Views:0 Author:heyu Publish Time: 2020-05-22 Origin:Leapion fiber laser cutting machine
Laser cutting machine is common in sheet metal processing. Because of its high efficiency and high cutting quality, it has become the standard equipment of sheet metal processing station. But when some customers use the laser cutting machine, there are many burrs in the workpiece. Many people think that it is the quality problem of the laser cutting machine products, but it is not always the case. Now let's explain the reasons and solutions for the burr of laser cutting machine!
Several reasons for burr in cutting:
1. The purity of auxiliary gas of laser cutting machine can not meet the required standard, which will also cause workpiece burr.
2. The cutting speed of laser cutting machine is too slow, which destroys the surface quality of cutting surface and produces burr.
3. The output power of laser cutting machine is not enough, which can not effectively vaporize metal, resulting in excessive slag and burr.
4. The working time of laser cutting machine is too long, which makes the equipment appear unstable working state, which will also lead to the generation of burr.
5. The deviation of the upper and lower positions of the laser beam focus produced by the laser cutting machine results in the energy not converging on the workpiece exactly, the workpiece is not fully vaporized, the amount of slag produced increases, and it is not easy to blow off, so it is easier to produce burrs.
Several ways to solve the burr:
1. Replace the higher purity auxiliary gas.
2. Adjust and improve the cutting line speed in time to make it reach the normal value.
3. Adjust the focus position of laser beam, and adjust it to the best state according to the offset position.
4. Shut down the laser cutting machine and restart it after a period of time to make it fully rest.
5. Check whether the laser cutting machine works normally. If not, repair and maintain it in time. If it is normal, check whether the output value is correct.
In fact, burr is the surface of metal materials too many residual particles. When the laser cutting machine is processing the workpiece, the energy generated by the laser beam irradiating the workpiece surface makes the workpiece surface vaporize and evaporate to achieve the purpose of cutting. If there is burr in a material, the material can be identified as defective. The more burr, the lower the quality. So we must pay more attention to the process in the future!
The data are for reference only