Laser as one of the core parts of laser cutting machine, its importance is self-evident, we need to make a more detailed maintenance plan for it, according to the daily weekly monthly and its operation time.
1、 Daily maintenance of laser cutting machine the laser should be maintained before daily startup.
1) Inspection of laser working gas and cutting gas: check the gas cylinder of laser working gas
2) Check that the cooling water pressure is kept between 3.5 and 5bar.
3) Check the temperature of cooling water. The temperature of water required by the selected laser is preferred.
4) Check the height of the oil level in the vacuum pump of the laser, if not enough, add it.
5) Check whether there is leakage in the oil, water and gas circuits of the laser, and whether there is leakage in the pneumatic components and pipe joints of the vacuum pump and the resonator.
2、 Weekly maintenance of laser cutting machine
1) Check whether the gas mixing unit of the laser has oil and water, if any, clean it in time; check the gas drying filter of the laser, if more than 1 / 4 of the color turns red or white, replace it, and its normal color is blue.
2) Check the oil level height of vacuum pump and Luozi pump, if not enough, add it.
3) Check the filter of the water cooler for impurities.
4) Check the cooling water circuit of the laser for impurities.
5) Check the condensate level in the compressed air separator (located in the air supply unit). Check the vacuum pump oil level (under the air supply unit). When the pump is in cold state, the oil level should be between + 5mm-0mm in the middle line of oil window, and refuel if necessary.
6) Check the oil level of roots pump. The oil level in the gearbox of roots pump can be seen through the oil window on the end face of gearbox. When the pump is turned off and in cold state, the oil level should be within + 5mm-0mm of the glass middle line, and the model of htcl2100 oil should be added if necessary.
3、 Laser cutting machine laser maintenance every half a year (or after 2000 hours of operation)
1) Check whether the cooling water pipeline of laser head is corroded. If so, handle or replace the pipeline in time.
2) Check whether the oil tank of the excitation power supply leaks oil.
3) Check the high voltage cable for damage.
4) Check and clean the interior of the laser resonator and all the lenses, including the front window mirror, tail mirror, reflector, etc.
5) After the lens inside the laser is cleaned, the output mode of the laser should be readjusted until the correct mode is reached.
6) Replace the vacuum pump oil.
7) Replace roots pump oil.
8) Carefully tighten all plugs to ensure the tightness of the roots pump.
9) There is a white plastic plug on the gas diversion drain at the outlet of roots pump. Clean the plug and coat the inner surface with silicone grease. The purpose of the silicone grease is to absorb and capture the physical impurities in the circulating gas of the laser. (only use silicon free high vacuum grease, which should be very thin.).