Views:4 Author:heyu Publish Time: 2020-05-05 Origin:Leapion fiber laser cutting machine
The cleaning of the cooling system of the metal laser cutting machine is a part that we can't ignore in the process of normal use. I hope that we can't ignore it. If you don't know how to clean it before, you can take a look at the detailed introduction in the following article, which is generally known after reading.
As the main heat dissipation channel of cutting torch, the heat dissipation system of metal laser cutting machine can be divided into air-cooled heat dissipation and water-cooled heat dissipation in the conventional configuration. Because the working principle of metal laser cutting machine is to use the high temperature of plasma arc column to melt the cut material, in general cutting and processing, it is necessary to equip special air compressor as auxiliary to realize cutting In the process, the material slag is blown away to form the slotting effect.
Plasma is a special form of matter, which is listed as the fourth state of matter after solid, liquid and gas in modern physics. Plasma arc is a kind of compressed arc, which is obtained by mechanical compression, thermal compression and magnetic contraction, and forced "compression". It has high energy concentration, high temperature (arc center temperature 18000-24000k), and high flame velocity (up to 300m / s). In this paper, some requirements for cleaning and routine maintenance of heat dissipation system of metal laser cutting machine are summarized and explained
1. Screw out the screw, remove the air filter and prepare for cleaning;
2. Regularly monitor the power grid voltage of CNC system to ensure that the fluctuation range of power grid voltage is within the allowable rated range;
3. Gently vibrate the removed filter, and at the same time, blow off the dust inside the air filter with compressed air from inside to outside;
4. Check and replace DC motor brush regularly;
5. If the filter dust is too thick and the compressed air cannot be removed, it can be washed gently with neutral detergent and placed in a cool place to dry;
6. Replace the battery for memory regularly. In general, even if the battery has not failed, the battery should be replaced once a year to ensure the normal operation of the system.
These are the specific cleaning methods for the heat dissipation system of the metal laser cutting machine. I believe that everyone can know how to clean it after reading.
The data are for reference only