Views:5 Author:heyu Publish Time: 2020-05-09 Origin:Leapion fiber laser cutting machine
When we use fiber laser cutting machine to cut metal plates of different thickness, we should not only select the appropriate power equipment, but also pay attention to the selection of focusing lens. Maybe some people are a little strange, isn't the fiber laser cutting machine adjusted to be able to be directly used for processing? Next, I'll explain it to you!
There are many kinds of vulnerable parts in laser cutting machine. Today, I mainly introduce the protective lenses in laser cutting machine.
As the name implies, protective lens is used to prevent the focus lens from being damaged by dust and slag splashing. In addition to its application in laser cutting machine, it is also necessary in other laser equipment, including laser marking, laser welding and laser carving. It can be seen that the application market of protective lenses is very large.
The price of protective lenses on the market varies from tens of yuan to hundreds of yuan, and the quality is also different. Of course, it is not uncommon to see inferior lenses. If the lens is not selected properly, it will cause large laser loss, frequent damage to the protective lens, unstable product quality, and serious losses to the enterprise. Therefore, choosing the right protective lens is a very important thing.
1、 There are three steps to select the protective lens of laser cutting machine:
1. It is easy to understand that the overall dimensions match;
2. According to different laser power and cost, K9 and quartz can be selected. In the actual application process, professional manufacturers divide these two kinds of materials into several grades, and customers can choose corresponding specifications according to actual needs
3. Coating, laser antireflection film, according to the use of different environmental coating technology parameters.
2、 Although the protective lens of laser cutting machine belongs to vulnerable parts, in order to improve its utilization rate and reduce the production cost, the purpose of reuse can be realized by cleaning the protective lens regularly.
1. The material of the protective lens is ZnSe (arsenic zinide), which is brittle and afraid of falling. When disassembling and assembling, attention shall be paid to: do not use too much force, and do not collide with hard objects. There is antireflection film on the surface to avoid pollution, humidity, oil and scratch; therefore, it is required to provide dry and degreased air in the work. Do not directly handle the lens of the laser cutting machine to protect the lens, because the skin grease will cause permanent damage to the lens surface. On the contrary, you can operate with gloves and special sets. For smaller lenses, it is more convenient to use optical tweezers or vacuum tweezers. No matter what method is used to clamp the laser cutting machine to protect the lens, it can only be clamped along the non-optical surface, such as the frosted edge of the edge of the mirror plaque.
2. Generally, before and after use and cleaning, it is necessary to check the condition of laser cutting machine to protect the lens. Because the size of most pollutants and surface defects is relatively small, we often need to use amplification equipment when checking the lens. In addition to amplification equipment, sometimes we need to use a relatively bright beam of light to irradiate the optical surface to enhance the specular reflection intensity of surface pollutants and defects, so that pollutants and defects can be more easily found.
3. When cleaning a laser cutting machine to protect the lens, always use clean wiping paper and optical grade solvent to prevent damage by other pollutants. Wipe paper must be moistened with a suitable solvent and must not be used dry. In consideration of softness, the available wiping paper is pure cotton webril wiping paper or applicator such as cotton ball, lens paper, and cotton swab.
The data are for reference only