For the following problems, take Anjiang laser equipment as an example. If there is any difference in the connection mode of other manufacturers, please refer to the manufacturer's relevant data.
1、 Not deep:
1. As soon as the light is on, it is not deep: first, check whether the supporting point of the laser tube is reasonable, whether the light intensity is set too small, whether the light path is offset, whether the focal length is correct, whether the front and back sides of the focusing lens are installed correctly, whether there are scratches and dirt on the surface of the Yb plate, and whether the flow pressure of the cooling water is normal Whether there are scratches and dirt on the lens in the light outlet of the laser tube, whether the color of the laser tube is normal and whether there is air leakage. If there is a multimeter, it can detect the current when the laser tube is emitting to determine whether the laser power supply is normal.
2. The light will not be deeply engraved for a while: to solve this problem, first check whether the supporting point of the laser tube is reasonable, whether the water temperature is more than 30 degrees, whether the lens is heated during operation, whether the flow pressure of the cooling water is normal, whether the cooling water is clean, and then check the laser tube.
2、 High voltage ignition and discharge:
1. Check whether there is dirt and moisture around the high-pressure head, and whether it is too close to the metal part of the machine; in addition, check whether the high-pressure connection device of the laser power supply falls off the support, and whether the internal wire of the high-pressure connection device is broken and damaged. If the above is normal, it is the quality of the laser tube itself.
3、 The laser tube is broken, cracked and the water-cooling head falls off:
1. Whether the water temperature is controlled within the range of 25 ℃ - 30 ℃. The cooling water in cold areas shall not be frozen, especially after the laser machine is stopped in winter, the cooling water shall not be stored in the laser tube.
2. Whether the lighting works under the control of water protection; (test whether the lighting will be on or off with the water)
3. Is there any discount in the water pipe.
4. Whether there are bubbles in the laser tube. (if any, please install the water inlet low, water outlet high and upward)
5. Whether the water pressure flow is normal; whether the water flow direction is low in and high out.
If item 6.1-5 is normal, it is the quality problem of laser tube itself.
The data are for reference only