Views:5 Author:heyu Publish Time: 2020-05-04 Origin:Leapion fiber laser cutting machine
Laser marking machine is to use laser beam to make permanent marks on different material surfaces. The effect of marking is to expose the deep material through the evaporation of the surface material, so as to carve out exquisite patterns, trademarks and words. The laser marking machine is mainly divided into CO2 laser marking machine, semiconductor laser marking machine, optical fiber laser marking machine and YAG laser marking machine. At present, the laser marking machine is mainly used in some occasions with higher precision and precision. It is applied to electronic components, integrated circuit (IC), electrical appliances, mobile phone communication, hardware products, tool accessories, precision instruments, glasses and watches, jewelry accessories, automobile accessories, plastic buttons, building materials, PVC pipes. But what if the laser marking machine doesn't work out?
Fault phenomenon: the light output is abnormal. When the ammeter is connected in series at the high voltage side, it can be seen that the ammeter displays abnormally, or there is current for a long time, or sometimes there is no current, sometimes it is not controlled.
Fault cause: the main causes are the wrong choice of laser type, the failure of main board, wiring board, power supply or control line connection and cooling water circulation system.
1. In parameter setting, whether the laser type is correct or not is the main cause of continuous light-emitting failure.
2. Pull JIURUI control line to see if it is loose. The connection is not reliable.
3. Remove the control wire (nine core wire) from the power supply, and press the laser power point key to analyze whether it is the power supply or the main board fault.
4. Normal point shooting indicates that the power supply has no fault.
5. The point shooting is not normal, indicating that there is a problem with the power supply.
6. When the power supply is normal, connect the control line, and use a multimeter to measure the switch control pin on the terminal block. When the power supply is not on, the normal voltage is above 4 V, and below 3 V, the main board output is abnormal; when the power supply is on, the pin voltage should be below 2 V, and above 2.5 V, the output is abnormal.
7. Check whether the water circulation is normal, whether the water flow sometimes does not, and whether there is a problem with the water protector.
The data are for reference only