The laser cutting machine can be divided into low power, medium power and high power according to the power. For thinner carbon steel plates and stainless steel plates, a low-power laser cutting machine can perform good cutting. If it is for cutting thick plates or increasing cutting efficiency, high-power laser cutting machines can be better realized. Large-scale laser cutting machine is a high-tech equipment integrating fiber laser technology, numerical control technology, and precision mechanical technology. So, what are the advantages and main application industries of large laser cutting machines? Let's share with Leapion laser below.
The birth of high-power laser cutting machine has greatly improved the efficiency and thickness of cutting for the sheet metal processing industry. Before the birth of high-power equipment, small and medium-power fiber laser cutting machines could only cut carbon steel within 20mm and stainless steel within 12mm. The current high-power laser cutting machine, such as 10000W fiber laser cutting machine, can cut 50mm stainless steel plate and 40mm aluminum alloy plate. The emergence of high-power laser cutting machines continues to break the limit of material cutting thickness. The price of processing thick plates can be reduced, and the application field of laser cutting can be further expanded.
1. The high-power laser cutting machine is suitable for non-contact cutting, hollowing and drilling of various metal plates and metal pipes. It is especially suitable for cutting metal materials such as stainless steel plates, carbon steel plates, galvanized plates, thin aluminum plates, thin copper plates, thin gold plates, thin silver plates, etc., with a thickness of less than 40mm;
2. High processing precision, fast speed, narrow cutting seam, small heat influence, smooth cutting surface without burrs;
3. The laser cutting head does not touch the surface of the material and will not scratch the workpiece;
4. The cutting seam is narrow, the local deformation of the workpiece is small, and there is no mechanical deformation;
5. The processing flexibility is good, and it can process any shape and cut pipes and other profiles;
6. It can cut any hardness steel plate, stainless steel, aluminum alloy plate, hard alloy and other materials without deformation.
1. Automobile manufacturing
Now, automobile manufacturing has higher requirements for workpiece processing. How to ensure the overall rigidity of the automobile while still guaranteeing normal operation will test the manufacturing process even more. Therefore, the application of large-scale laser cutting equipment in the automobile manufacturing industry is also It's more extensive.
2. Agricultural machinery industry
At present, the trend of agricultural mechanization is becoming more and more obvious, and agricultural machinery needs to be more popular, which requires the support of modern manufacturing technology and equipment. The application of large-scale laser cutting equipment in the agricultural machinery industry has been relatively successful, reducing the production pressure of agricultural machinery. , To help agricultural mechanization to achieve the goal of "win-win".
3. Rail transit
In rail transit equipment manufacturing, rails, car bodies, interior plates, bogies and other components can all be processed by large-scale laser cutting equipment, and the accuracy and cross-sectional quality are higher. Therefore, laser cutting equipment is also used in rail transit.
For stainless steel plates and carbon steel plates with a small thickness, a low-power laser cutting machine can be used to cut, which not only ensures efficiency, but also saves costs. If the plates you need to cut are thin or thick, and the demand is great, and the company can bear a larger cost, then you can consider a high-power laser cutting machine.
It can be seen that large-scale laser cutting machines are also pros and cons. Therefore, when purchasing a laser cutting machine, we must make a reasonable choice according to our own processing needs. For more professional questions about laser cutting machines, please consult Leapion Laser.