Laser cutting machine
You are here: Home / News / One minute understanding of all components of laser cutting machine and its work

One minute understanding of all components of laser cutting machine and its work

Views:0     Author:heyu     Publish Time: 2020-03-06      Origin:Site

  laser cutting machine Laser power supply: it supplies high-voltage power for laser vibration. The laser produced is guided by the reflector and light guide system to the direction required for cutting workpiece.

  Laser oscillator: the main equipment for producing laser

  Refractor: used to direct the laser in the desired direction. In order to keep the beam path from failure, all mirrors should be protected with protective covers.

  Cutting torch: cutting torch mainly includes gun body, focusing lens, auxiliary gas nozzle and other parts.

  Cutting working platform: used to place the workpiece to be cut, and can move correctly and accurately according to the control program, usually driven by the servo motor

  Cutting torch driving device: it is used to drive the cutting torch along x-axis and z-axis according to the program, and is composed of servo motor, screw rod and other driving parts.

  CNC device: control the movement of cutting platform and cutting torch, and also control the output power of laser.

  Operation panel: used to control the working process of the whole cutting device.

  Gas cylinder: including laser working medium gas cylinder and auxiliary gas cylinder, which are used to supplement working gas of laser vibration and auxiliary gas for cutting.

  Cooling water circulation device: used for cooling laser oscillator. A laser is a device that converts electrical energy into light energy. For example, the conversion efficiency of CO2 gas laser is generally 20%. The remaining 80% of energy is converted into heat. The cooling water takes the extra heat away to keep the oscillator working properly.

  Air dryer: used to supply clean dry air to the laser oscillator and beam path, so as to maintain the normal operation of the path and reflector.leapion


LASER Product Recommendations

The data are for reference only

  •  

LC Laser Cutting
& Engraving Machine

LC-MN Laser Cutting
& Engraving Machine
LF-ST Dual-use Sheet & Tube
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
LF-H Flatbed Fiber Laser
Cutting Machine
LF-STE Double platforms Sheet & Tube
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
LF-STP Enclosed Sheet & Tube
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
LF-E Entry-level Economy
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
LF-Mi High Precision
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
LF-PE Enclosed Protective
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
LF-T Tube fiber laser cutting machine
LC-Mi-Mini-Laser-Engraving

LF-EX Exchange Platform
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine

LF-AT-Automatic-loading-tube

About Us

Contact Us

  Tel : +86-531-8898-2620
   Email : info@leapion.com
Copyright  2019 Shandong Leapion Machinery Co,.Ltd.  All Rights Reserved.