Judging the cutting quality of laser cutting machine is the best way to directly determine the performance of laser cutting equipment. Here are nine standards for judging.
1. Roughness. Laser cutting section will form a vertical grain, the depth of the grain determines the roughness of the cutting surface, the shallower the grain, the smoother the cutting section. Roughness not only affects the appearance of the edge, but also affects the friction characteristics. In most cases, it is necessary to reduce the roughness as much as possible, so the shallower the grain, the higher the cutting quality.
2. Perpendicularity. How the thickness of sheet metal is more than 10 mm, the perpendicularity of cutting edge is very important. Away from the focus, the laser beam becomes divergent, and the cutting becomes wider toward the top or bottom, depending on the position of the focus. The more vertical the edge is, the higher the cutting quality.
3. Cutting width. Generally speaking, the cutting width does not affect the cutting quality. Only when a special precise contour is formed inside the part, the cutting width has an important influence. This is because the cutting width determines the minimum inner diameter of the contour. When the thickness of the plate increases, the cutting width also increases. Therefore, in order to ensure the same high precision, no matter how large the incision width is, the processing area of the workpiece in the laser cutting machine should be constant.
4. Lines. When cutting thick plate at high speed, the molten metal will not appear in the incision below the vertical laser beam, but will spray out at the back of the laser beam. As a result, the curved lines are formed at the cutting edge, and the lines closely follow the moving laser beam. In order to correct this problem, reducing the feed rate at the end of the cutting process can greatly eliminate the formation of the lines.
5. Burr. The formation of burr is a very important factor to determine the quality of laser cutting, because the removal of burr requires additional work, so the severity and quantity of burr can directly judge the quality of laser cutting.
6. Material deposition. Before the laser cutting machine starts melting and piercing, a layer of oil-bearing special liquid is touched on the surface of the workpiece. During the cutting process, due to gasification and various materials are not used, the customer uses wind to blow off the incision, but the upward or downward discharge will also form deposition on the surface.
7. Pitting and corrosion. Pitting and corrosion have adverse effects on the surface of the cutting edge, affecting the appearance. They appear in cutting errors that should normally be avoided.
8. Heat affected zone. In laser cutting, it is heated along the area near the incision. At the same time, the structure of the metal changes. For example, some metals harden. The heat affected zone refers to the depth of the area where the internal structure changes.
9. Deformation. If the cutting causes the part to heat up sharply, it will deform. This is particularly important in fine machining because the contours and connectors are usually only a few tenths of a millimeter wide. Controlling the laser power and using short laser pulses can reduce the heating of parts and avoid deformation. Zhouxiang laser
Professional production of fiber laser cutting machine, hand-held laser welding machine, laser pipe cutting machine, tube sheet integrated machine, robot laser cutting machine, robot laser welding machine, laser metal surface treatment equipment, etc.
The data are for reference only