1、 What factors are related to the cutting speed of laser cutting equipment?
For the given laser power density and materials, the cutting speed generally conforms to an empirical formula. As long as it is within the threshold value, the cutting speed of materials is basically proportional to the laser power density, that is to say, increasing the power density can improve the cutting speed; and according to normal conditions, the cutting speed is inversely proportional to the density and thickness of the material to be cut.
PS: the power density mentioned here is not only related to the laser output power, but also to the beam quality mode. In addition, the characteristics of the beam focusing system, that is, the spot size after focusing also has a great influence on the cutting speed.
2、 What is the influence of cutting speed of laser cutting equipment on cutting quality?
1. When the cutting speed is too low, because the cutting place is the anode of the plasma arc, in order to maintain the stability of the arc itself, the anode spot or anode area must find the conductive current place near the cutting seam closest to the arc, and at the same time, it will transfer more heat radially to the jet, so that the incision is widened, and the melted materials on both sides of the incision gather and solidify at the bottom edge, forming the hard to clean Slag is hung, and the upper edge of the incision is easy to form fillet due to excessive heating and melting.
2. If the cutting speed is increased properly, the quality of the incision can be improved, that is to say, the incision will be narrowed slightly, the surface of the incision will be smoother, and the deformation will be reduced at the same time.
3. Once the cutting speed is too fast, the linear energy of cutting will be lower than the required value. The jet in the cutting seam can not blow off the melted cutting melt immediately, so as to form a large amount of drag, which is accompanied by problems such as slag hanging on the incision, quality degradation of the incision surface, etc.
3、 How to improve the cutting speed of laser cutting equipment
1. Increase the power in a certain range;
2. Improve beam mode;
3. Reduce the focus spot size (for example, focus with a short focus lens). leapion