Views:655 Author:heyu Publish Time: 2020-02-08 Origin:Site
1) Machine host part: the machine part of laser cutting machine, the mechanical part to realize the movement of X, y and Z axes, including the cutting working platform. It is used to place the cut workpiece and move it correctly according to the control program, usually driven by the servo motor.
2) Laser generator: device that produces a laser source. For the purpose of laser cutting, except for a few cases where YAG solid-state lasers are used, most of them adopt CO2 gas lasers with high efficiency of electro-optical conversion and high power output. Because laser cutting requires high beam quality, not all lasers can be used for cutting. The Gauss mode is suitable for CO2 laser of lower order than 1500W, 100w-3000w and more than 3000W.
3) External light path: refracting mirror, used to guide the laser in the required direction. In order to prevent the failure of the beam path, all mirrors should be protected by a protective cover, and a clean positive pressure protective gas should be introduced to protect the lens from pollution. A set of lenses with good performance will focus a beam without divergence angle into an infinitesimal spot. A lens with a focal length of 5.0 inches is generally used. 7.5-inch lens is only used for material > 12mm thick.
4) CNC system: control the movement of X, y and Z axes of the machine tool, and also control the output power of the laser.
5) Regulated power supply: it is connected between laser, CNC machine tool and power supply system. Mainly to prevent interference from external power grid.
6) Cutting head: mainly including cavity, focusing lens seat, focusing mirror, capacitive sensor, auxiliary gas nozzle and other parts. The cutting head driving device is used to drive the cutting head to move along the z-axis direction according to the program, and is composed of servo motor, screw rod or gear and other driving parts.
7) Operation table: used to control the working process of the whole cutting device.
8) Chiller: used to cool the laser generator. Laser is a device that uses electric energy to convert into light energy. For example, the conversion rate of CO2 gas laser is generally 20%, and the remaining energy is converted into heat. The cooling water takes the extra heat away to keep the laser generator working normally. The chiller also cools the reflecting and focusing mirrors of the external optical path of the machine tool to ensure stable beam transmission quality, and effectively prevent the lens from deformation or cracking due to high temperature.
9) Gas cylinder: including working medium gas cylinder and auxiliary gas cylinder of laser cutting machine, used to supplement industrial gas of laser vibration and auxiliary gas for cutting head.
10) Air compressor, air storage tank: provide and store compressed air.
11) Air cooling dryer and filter: used to supply clean dry air to the laser generator and beam path, so as to maintain the normal operation of the path and reflector.
12) Exhaust dust remover: extract the smoke and dust generated during processing, and conduct filtering treatment to make the exhaust emission meet the environmental protection standards.
13) Slag extractor: to remove the leftover materials and waste materials produced during processing. leapion
The data are for reference only