Views:237 Author:heyu Publish Time: 2020-02-08 Origin:Site
In recent years, laser processing technology has developed rapidly, and its application is becoming more and more extensive. Therefore, laser is known as "universal processing tool" and "common processing means of future manufacturing system". Enterprises in industrial countries are widely using laser processing technology, and their production technology is undergoing qualitative changes. Laser cutting technology is the main application of laser technology in industry. It accelerates the transformation of traditional processing industry and provides a new way of modern industrial processing. It has become a widely used laser processing method in the field of industrial processing, accounting for more than 70% of the whole laser processing industry.
Laser cutting is to irradiate the workpiece with the focused high power density laser beam. On the premise that the laser power density exceeds the laser threshold, the energy of the laser beam and the additional chemical reaction heat energy of the active gas assisted cutting process are all absorbed by the material, which causes the temperature of the laser point of action to rise sharply, and the material begins to vaporize after reaching the boiling point, forming holes, With the relative movement of the beam and the workpiece, the material will eventually form a cutting seam, and the sediment at the cutting seam will be blown away by the auxiliary gas.
With its advantages of wide cutting range, high cutting speed, narrow cutting seam, good cutting quality, small heat affected area and large additive flexibility, it has been widely used in modern industry. Laser cutting technology has also become one of the mature technologies in laser processing technology. Compared with other light, laser has the following characteristics: high brightness, high directivity, high monochromaticity, and high coherence. It is because of these four characteristics that laser has been widely used, which brings the following valuable characteristics that traditional processing does not have:
(1) Because of the non-contact processing, and the laser beam energy and moving speed can be adjusted, so can achieve a variety of processing.
(2) It can be used to process many kinds of metals and nonmetals, especially the materials with high hardness, high brittleness and high melting point.
(3) There is no "tool" wear and no "cutting force" acting on the workpiece during laser processing.
(4) Laser processing has small heat affected zone, small thermal deformation and small follow-up processing.
(5) Laser can process all kinds of workpieces in closed container through transparent medium.
(6) The laser is easy to guide. Through focusing, it can realize the change of all directions, and it is very easy to cooperate with the CNC system to process complex workpieces. Therefore, laser cutting is a very flexible cutting method.
(7) Laser processing has high production efficiency, stable and reliable processing quality, and remarkable economic and social benefits. leapion
The data are for reference only