Views:707 Author:heyu Publish Time: 2020-02-18 Origin:Site
Fiber laser cutting machine is a new kind of laser cutting machine developed in recent years. It uses fiber laser to output high energy density laser beam and gather on the processed materials to achieve the effect of automatic cutting. Mainly used in carbon steel, stainless steel, silicon steel and other metal materials below 25 mm. So, as a new laser cutting technology, compared with CO2 laser cutting machine, what are the advantages and disadvantages of fiber laser cutting machine?
1. Good beam quality: the focus spot of fiber laser cutting machine is smaller, the cutting line is more fine, the working efficiency is higher, and the processing quality is better;
2. Fast cutting speed: the fiber laser cutting machine is twice the same power CO2 laser cutting machine;
3. High stability: with Wuhan Ruike fiber laser, the performance is stable, and the service life of key components can reach 100000 hours;
4. The electro-optical conversion efficiency is very high: the electro-optical conversion efficiency of fiber laser cutting machine is about 30%, three times higher than that of CO2 laser cutting machine, energy saving and environmental protection;
5. Low operation cost: the power consumption of the whole machine is only 20-30% of that of the same CO2 laser cutting machine;
6. Low maintenance cost: optical fiber transmission, without reflector; basically maintenance free, can save a lot of maintenance costs;
7、 Easy to operate: optical fiber transmission, no need to adjust the optical path; after simple training can be used, very convenient.
At present, most of the core and key technologies of fiber laser are in the hands of one or two manufacturers in Europe and the United States, so most of the machines are expensive, most of them are more than 1.5 million yuan, and the low-power ones are also about 500000 yuan. Because the fiber slit is very thin, the gas consumption is huge (especially in nitrogen cutting), in addition, the fiber laser cutting machine is difficult to cut Aluminum plate, copper plate and other high reflective materials, and the speed is not obvious when cutting more than 30mm thick plates.
Even with the advantages and disadvantages of the above fiber laser cutting machine, the advantages of the fiber laser cutting machine are greater than the disadvantages in general. Only a few years ago, such achievements have been developed. There is still a broader development space for the research and development of the fiber laser technology. I believe that in the future, fiber laser cutting machine will bring us more technical surprises and processing breakthroughs! leapion
The data are for reference only