Views:548 Author:heyu Publish Time: 2020-02-03 Origin:Site
Optical path adjustment principle of fiber laser cutting machine:
By adjusting the angle of the three mirrors, the light path is finally parallel. The laser head is at the same point at any position, and finally focuses on the center of the focusing lens. How to adjust the optical path of fiber laser cutting machine: (adjust the current to 4-5ma)
1. Check whether the laser can hit the first reflector. (method cover the first mirror with plastic sheet, press the test key to see the position of laser dot). If the laser cannot be hit on the first lens, adjust the position of the first lens.
2. Check whether the laser can be applied to the second and third mirrors. If not, adjust the M1, M2 and M3 screws behind the upper mirror.
3. Paste at least two layers of double-sided adhesive tape at the light inlet of the laser tube (as shown in Fig. 6-3 of the laser tube), move the laser head to the top right corner of the table, press the test key of the control panel, and make a laser point.
4. Move the laser head to the upper left corner and make another laser point. Observe whether it is in the same position as the point made at the upper right corner. If not, adjust the M1, M2 and M3 screws of the second reflector. Make its hitting point at the same position as the point in the upper right corner.
5. Move the laser head to the lower left corner, observe whether the dot is in the same position with the upper right corner, and adjust the second reflecting lens.
6. Adjust repeatedly as described in D and e above, and finally the three laser points are at the same position.
7. Check whether the focus is in the center: place a mirror under the vertical part of the focus mirror, and place (i.e. hold) transparent plastic sheet close to the side of the lens cylinder under the lens cylinder. Press the test key to hit the laser to see whether the laser point is in the center of the focus mirror. Hold the plastic sheet, be careful of laser burn, and do not put the hand in the vertical plane of the lens.
leapion laser cutting machine
Note: when adjusting the optical path, adjust the M1, M2 and M3 screws of the mirror frame angle by a small margin each time, and observe the change of the optical path.
The data are for reference only