Views:1 Author:heyu Publish Time: 2020-05-22 Origin:Leapion fiber laser cutting machine
How to adjust the cutting accuracy of laser cutting machine? How to adjust the laser cutting machine in order to make the best use? In fact, the machine is like a human and needs to be maintained frequently. Only in this way can the equipment maintain a relatively good operating state. There are many components of the laser cutting equipment, and the maintenance period of some parts is relatively short. So often someone needs to maintain it. How to debug the metal laser cutting machine: First, adjust the machine assembly to improve the cutting effect of the machine.
1. Rail installation: Keep the rail parallel when installing the rail. When the laser equipment is shipped from the factory, it needs to be repeatedly debugged to ensure the cutting effect of each device shipped from the factory. If the guide rails are not parallel, there will be resistance when the machine runs, and the cut things often have jagged edges, so the Y-axis guide rails need to be kept parallel.
2. The installation position of the beam and the coupling is not good: during the installation of the beam and the coupling of the machine, if the screw is not locked, or the lock is an oblique or loose, it will affect the laser cutting Machine cutting effect.
Second, debug the laser machine parameters to improve the cutting speed of the machine. Machine parameter setting, the machine parameters need to be adjusted gradually during the cutting process. Under normal circumstances, if the machine is not adjusted well, the cutting speed will be affected, either speed or effect, how to achieve the state of speed and effect, we are It needs to be debugged according to the customer's material. At the time of delivery, each parameter of the laser cutting machine is set, but it can be adjusted by the user later.
When setting parameters, pay attention to the following points:
1. Initial speed: As the name implies, this setting is the speed at which the machine starts. First of all, the initial speed is not as fast as possible. In fact, if the speed is too fast, it may make the machine jitter very initially.
2. Acceleration: Acceleration is when the machine is in production, there is an acceleration process from the initial speed to normal cutting. Similarly, there is also a deceleration process when preparing to end the cutting. If the acceleration is too low, it will cause The cutting speed of the machine becomes slow.
Third, the laser cutting machine precision debugging method.
. When the light spot of the focus laser is adjusted to the minimum, the effect of spot shooting is established, and the focus position is judged by the size of the spot effect. As long as we recognize the point of the laser light to the minimum, then this position is the suitable processing focal length To start processing.
2. In the front part of the debugging of the laser cutting machine, we can use some debugging paper and workpiece waste to spray to determine the accuracy of the focal length position, move the position of the height of the laser head up and down, the size of the laser spot will be different when the laser spot Size changes.
Adjust the different positions multiple times to find the smallest spot position to determine the focal length and the appropriate position of the laser head. The workpiece processed by the laser cutting machine has no burrs, wrinkles and high precision, which is superior to plasma cutting.
For many electromechanical manufacturing industries, because the CNC laser cutting system can easily cut workpieces of different shapes and sizes, it is often preferred over punching and molding processes; there is no need to repair the mold, and it also saves the time to replace the mold, thereby saving processing costs , To reduce product costs, so overall it is more cost-effective.
The data are for reference only