Views:657 Author:heyu Publish Time: 2020-02-13 Origin:Site
Kitchen utensils are used every day in our life, such as stainless steel pots and pans. But have you ever thought about how it is made? Kitchen utensils are made of various raw materials, some are ceramics, some are plastics, some are metal stainless steel. Today we are talking about metal stainless steel tableware. We know that the hand-held laser welding machine is often used in the production process of kitchen utensils. To be exact, the hand-held stainless steel laser welding machine is used.
Compared with argon arc welding, laser welding machine saves 80% and 90% electric energy, and the processing cost can be reduced by about 30%. It can weld dissimilar steel and metal to realize mechanization and automation. High speed, small deformation, small heat affected zone, high aspect ratio. The weld is beautiful, flat and free of air holes. No treatment or simple treatment is required after welding. Small focus, no pollution, high positioning accuracy. The hand-held laser welding machine can be used for small opening parts and precision welding.
Because of the low heat input and the small deformation after welding, the laser welding machine can get very beautiful welding surface effect, and there is little follow-up treatment. The hand-held stainless steel laser welding machine can greatly reduce or eliminate the huge cost of manual welding.
Advantages of handheld laser welding machine:
Now, there are more advanced welding equipment - hand-held laser welding machine. Compared with traditional welding methods, what are the advantages of hand-held laser welding machine?
1. Simple operation: it can be welded by hand without expensive training cost.
2. Fast and efficient, wide processing range: laser welding machine energy concentration, high welding efficiency, fast speed, smooth and beautiful weld, reduce subsequent grinding process.
3. Wide range of welding materials: stainless steel plate, iron plate, galvanized plate, aluminum plate and other metal materials can be welded.
4. It breaks through the limitations of workpiece shape and processing environment: small solder joint, small heat affected area, no need to set up welding workbench, small space occupation, flexible processing, fast welding speed, long-distance movement, not limited by environmental space.
5. Low maintenance cost: as long as the hand-held laser welding equipment is equipped with the hand-held laser welding joint, the welding operation can be completed, and the replacement cost of accessories is low. If you don't know how to replace it, you can also go directly to the manufacturer for repair without worrying about the cost of transportation and after-sales service.
6. High performance price ratio: the hand-held laser welding machine not only can carry out the hand-held laser welding work, but also can carry out the high-precision welding repair of the mold through the later stage platform. It is the preferred high cost-effective welding production equipment for more small manufacturers.
After looking at the advantages of the hand-held laser welder, let's look at the disadvantages of the hand-held laser welder!
Disadvantages of hand-held laser welding machine:
The hand-held laser welding machine needs to be held by the user. Long-term work will lead to fatigue, which is not conducive to the welding of large parts, and the scope of use is severely limited.
Application and applicable materials of handheld laser welding machine industry:
It is suitable for welding all kinds of stainless steel mirror, stainless steel wire drawing, stainless steel ball, stainless steel paint, stainless steel spray molding, stainless steel solid, stainless steel electroplating, stainless steel gold foil, precision stainless steel, titanium surface, titanium and so on. Spherical, precision titanium, flat copper, spherical copper, Chinese character advertisement of copper, ancient Chinese character imitation of copper, precision aluminum character, iron lacquer character (stainless steel belt, iron belt, low carbon steel belt), metal character welding forming, lighting and mold industry, photoelectric communication device, medical, electronic, copper, aluminum, small welding industry. leapion
The data are for reference only