I believe that many manufacturers who use laser cutting machines are very concerned about the price and quality of laser cutting machines. This will affect the efficiency of their processing and the cost of purchasing. It will also consider how long the life of laser cutting machines is. To create the greatest value for yourself.
As a manufacturer of laser equipment for many years, we have been paying more attention to the improvement of our machine quality and perfect after-sales service. We are thinking about problems from the perspective of users and creating bigger users. value
1. The laser cutting machine personnel must start the laser in strict accordance with the laser start-up procedure.
2. The operator must be trained, familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment, and master the knowledge of the operating system.
3. Wear labor protection articles as required, and wear protective glasses that meet the requirements in the vicinity of the laser beam.
4. Do not process a material before it can be irradiated or heated with a laser to avoid the potential hazard of smoke and vapor.
5. The operator must not leave the post or the person to be in charge when the equipment is started. If it is necessary to leave, stop or cut off the power switch.
6. The equipment should be kept away from electrical equipment that is sensitive to electromagnetic interference and may cause electromagnetic interference.
7. Keep the fire extinguisher at your fingertips; turn off the laser or shutter when not working; do not place any irrelevant total reflection or diffuse reflections in the device to prevent the laser from being reflected to the human body or flammable materials. on.
8. Never open any end caps while the equipment is in operation.
9. During the operation of the equipment, the operator must observe the working condition of the equipment at any time. If abnormal conditions occur, the power supply should be cut off immediately, and the fault should be promptly reported or reported to the supervisor. And actively take corresponding measures.
10. Observe high pressure safety regulations when servicing. Every 40 hours of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1000 hours of operation or every six months of maintenance, in accordance with the regulations and procedures.
11. After starting the machine, the machine should be started in the low speed X and Y directions to check if there is any abnormality.
12. When working, pay attention to observe the operation of the machine tool, so as to avoid the laser cutting machine from coming out of the effective range or two accidents.