(1) The fiber-optic laser has high electro-optical conversion efficiency and conversion efficiency of more than 30%. The low-power fiber laser does not need to be equipped with a chiller, and adopts air-cooling, which can greatly save power consumption during operation, save operating cost, and achieve the highest production. effectiveness;
(2) The laser only needs electric energy when it is running, and does not need to generate additional gas of laser, which has the lowest operation and maintenance cost;
(3) The fiber laser adopts semiconductor modularization and redundant design. There is no optical lens in the resonant cavity, no startup time is required, and it has the advantages of no adjustment, maintenance-free and high stability, which reduces the cost of accessories and maintenance time. Traditional lasers are unmatched;
(4) The output wavelength of the fiber laser is 1.064 micron, which is 1/10 of the CO2 wavelength. The output beam quality is good and the power density is high, which is very beneficial to the absorption of metal materials. It has excellent cutting and welding capabilities, thus enabling processing. Lowest cost;
(5) The optical path transmission of the whole machine does not require a complicated light guiding system such as a mirror, the optical path is simple, the structure is stable, and the external optical path is maintenance-free;
(6) The cutting head contains protective lenses, so that the consumption of expensive consumables such as focusing mirrors is extremely small;
(7) Light is exported through the optical fiber, making the design of the mechanical system very simple, and it is very easy to integrate with the robot or multi-dimensional workbench;
(8) After the laser is added to the shutter, it can be multi-machine, split by fiber, divided into multiple channels and work at the same time, easy to expand functions, easy to upgrade and simple;
(9) The fiber laser is small in size, light in weight, movable in working position, and small in footprint;
Fiber laser cutting machine industry application:
Used in sheet metal processing, aviation, aerospace, electronics, electrical appliances, subway parts, automobiles, grain machinery, textile machinery, engineering machinery, precision parts, ships, metallurgical equipment, elevators, household appliances, craft gifts, tool processing, decoration, advertising , metal processing, kitchen processing and other manufacturing and processing industries.
Fiber laser cutting machine processing materials:
Stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, silicon steel, spring steel, aluminum, aluminum alloy, galvanized sheet, galvanized sheet, pickled sheet, copper, silver, gold, titanium and other metal sheet and pipe cutting.