1. It may be that your light intensity is not adjusted well, resulting in no overlap at the end. Generally speaking, the difference between the maximum light intensity and the minimum light intensity should not exceed 5% and the speed should not be adjusted too fast. If it is too fast, it may jump. Frames, the results do not coincide.
2. Then look at your hardware: beam, lens, nozzle, etc. have no problems.
3. The servo motor looks down, or the cutting head is fixed.
4. The blowing air pressure is not suitable.
During the blowing process, when the air pressure is too small, there will be edge scraping and charring, and the pressure is too large and it is easy to explode. Therefore, this requires the perfect combination of the craft proofer and the machine, and the choice of the appropriate air pressure by experience, so that the circular hole is more full.
5. The round hole is too small.
The best solution for cutting a circular hole by a laser cutting machine is a circular hole ratio of 1:1, that is, the ratio of the aperture to the thickness of the plate is 1:1. Of course, this ratio, that is, the larger the aperture, cuts a high quality circle. Holes are easier. Otherwise, when the energy of the fiber laser cutting machine is insufficient, the cutting small holes are prone to breakpoints and the round holes are not round.
6. The servo motor parameters are incorrect.
Sometimes the ellipse or irregularity of the round hole is related to the mismatch of the XY axis motion, and the direct cause of the XY axis motion mismatch is that the servo motor parameter adjustment is not appropriate. Therefore, the quality of the circular hole is cut, and there are certain requirements for the servo motor.
7. Guide rail and lead screw accuracy error.
If the servo motor parameter error affects the cutting quality, the accuracy error of the guide rail and the lead screw will directly lead to the accuracy of the round hole not expected.
All of these parameters are used to identify whether the accuracy, speed, etc. of the cutting circular hole meets the standard requirements, and it is sufficient to determine whether the quality of the purchased laser cutting machine is passed. Therefore, customers must have wide eyes when purchasing laser cutting machines.